Friday, November 30, 2007

A Bloggy on Johnny

Okay, this one is for all you girls. Now you have to realize Johnny is a real person, and probably doesn't really like to be called "so sexy it makes my eyes throb." GIRLS WAKE UP!!! I know I might be the first person to tell you this, but unless you are extremely talented and lucky enough to be a movie star, (let's all take a moment to give bitter kudos to Kira,) you're not going to kiss him. And, lets face it, he probably doesn't want to kiss you. I know this might sound a bit unreasonable, but 'Star-crushes' usually are just a big fat waste of our time. that does not mean you can't have posters of him and the *Prettiest Pirate* hanging above your bed and in your wallet, I'm just saying this:
do you think they don't own computers? Girls, I am an actress (one in the making, but I'm in theatre and getting better known) and I Google my name all the time. I want to see what people think about me and my acting. I'm sure Johnny does too. So lets take the moment to say sorry to Johnny (his name just about rhymes w/ everything:-) and respect his privacy. If we find the need to say something about him, lets say that he is the most amazing actor on the planet and gets 10 kudos for playing our favorite character:
Jack Sparrow. (Captain)
-A.M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

click the (0 comments) to comment!

Anonymous said...

He he, I like it!! You are such an awesome writer annamaria!! I love you sister. (Sister has 2 meanings) Love,
Femelka