Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Better! It Is A Drawring Of Jack"



I DECLARE A TREASURE HUNT! ok, here's the rules:

the object to be found: a picture (preferably a drawring) of jack sparrow.

location of said object: myspace, google images, pirates of the caribbean.com, in YOUR note book/ imagination.

what to do if you happen to find the treasure: post a comment (the button looks like "0 comments") and then copy and paste it on said comment, name, (only if you want) and a sentence saying: 'I____, give AnnaMaria permission to use me picture of Jack Sparrow in her book.' just so's i dont get yelled at for "copy right."

ok, those are the rules. pretty simple. if you doubt wether or not you want to donate your picture to a book you've never read, well guess what? my book is just below the Comodore Norry blog!

Gents! Go Find me some treasure!

-A.M

P.S: the title is from a quote in P.O.T.C 2, when they're talking about the key.

No comments: